Graduate Membership

  1. Every candidate for transfer from student member to the class of Graduate Member shall apply and produce evidence to the satisfaction of the council that (a) he posseses a degree in Electrical Elctronics Engineering or its equivalent recognized by the institution and registrable by COREN (b) he must have been a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering for at least 1 year

Graduate Membership form